Send us your BMW 328i/xi E90 LCI DME MSV80.0 or MSV80.1 for injector misfire problems and diagnostics. Call 1-800-328-1425 to speak with a BMW Computer Expert now. We will test, diagnose, and repair your engine computer and give you 5 Years Warranty.
This listing is for BMW Siemens MSV80.0 or MSV80.1 DME repair service that affects the N52 6 cylinder turbo engines commonly used in many 2005-2010 BMW vehicles. With our repair service, we fix the "root" cause of the issue using upgraded components with no impact to your VIN locked DME. There is no programming required, and the DME will return to you ready to install (plug and play). Our service will eliminate Injector Misfiring issues. Usually it's injector 4,5 and 6 or Injector 1,2 and 3 that are created by a failed MSV80.0 or MSV80.1 DME in BMW 3 serie.
All you need to do is send us Your Original DME.
Once you get your Original DME back you may need to replace one injector as it may be defective, you would need to read the DME fault codes and then you will find the correct injector that needs to be replaced.
This failure is the most common problem with the Siemens VDO BMW DME, and as often indicated by one or more of the following diagnostic trouble codes:
- 30BA - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 30BB - DME Digital Motor Electronics, Internal Failure
- 2ACC - DME Digital Motor Electronics Main Relay, Switch Delay
- 29D0 - Cylinder 4 Misfire
- 29D1 - Cylinder 5 Misfire
- 29D2 - Cylinder 6 Misfire
- 29CD - Cylinder 1 Misfire
- 29CE - Cylinder 2 Misfire
- 29CF - Cylinder 3 Misfire
- 29CC - Misfire Multiple Cylinders
Siemens MSV80.0 MSV80.1 DME are in the following vehicle:
- 2007 - 2012 BMW E90 LCI 328i/xi
Our rebuild service uses upgraded components, is reliable and the easiest way to get your BMW back on the road using your car's original DME! Avoid the mishaps associated with purchasing a used DME from the junk yard, third-party or the cost of a replacement from the dealership.
- There is NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
- Your existing keys WILL work upon re-installation.
- Fixes the following error codes: 30BA, 30BB, 2ACC, 29D0, 29D1, 29D2, 29CD, 29CE, 29CF and 29CC
Your DME will arrive ready to install and use!